We are looking for a passionate, part-time kaiako to join our Educare Wigram whanau in providing quality education and care.
You will be a strong advocate for our tamariki, who will be able to uphold and support our commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Whāriki, and the Educare vision of Learn, Laugh, Play. Educare Wigram has strong whānau values and beliefs that promote tuakana teina and whanaungatanga.
It's important to us that our new teachers have a love for respectful practices, a strong ECE knowledge and a passion for extending the learning of our tamariki. Respectful relationships are at the core of what we do, so we need a teacher who can develop strong connections between tamariki, whanau and our existing kaiako.
As a member of the Educare whānau you will:
- Be a strong advocate for our tamariki
- Be a team player with good initiative
- Have the ability to be flexible and support the team where needed.
- Hold a teaching qualification that allows you to work as a registered teacher in a NZ ECE centre
- Hold a current practicing certificate.
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive, passionate and caring team to be a part of
- A family-owned and orientated workplace
- Ongoing access to professional development
- An excellent programme for supporting provisional teachers to get their full registration
- A supportive workplace, who grows their own leaders internally
- A fund to support the wellbeing of our kaiako
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off childcare for your children at an Educare centre
- Payment of first aid renewals
- Branded polo shirts and jackets provided
- And loads more!
How to apply
Please send your CV, qualifications along with the listing reference to:
(027) 254 1919
Vacancy reference #:1HAJxk
ECE centre details
2 Carrs Road, Halswell, Christchurch
3 Grey Street, Regent, Whangarei 0112