We are looking for a passionate kaiako to join our Educare Norfolk Street whänau in providing quality education and care for our U2s.
You will be a strong advocate for our tamariki, who will be able to uphold and support our commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi, Te Whäriki, and the Educare vision of learn, laugh, play. Educare Norfolk Street has strong whänau values and beliefs that promote whanaungatanga.
As a member of the Educare whänau you will:
- Be a strong advocate for our tamariki
- Be a team player with good initiative
- Have the ability to be flexible and support the team where needed
- Hold a teaching qualification that allows you to work as a registered teacher in an NZ ECE centre
- Hold a current practising certificate.
In return, we can offer
- A supportive, passionate and caring team to be a part of
- A family-owned and orientated workplace
- Ongoing access to professional development
- An excellent programme for supporting provisional teachers to get their full registration
- A supportive workplace, who grows their own leaders internally
- A fund to support the wellbeing of our kaiako
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off childcare for your children at an Educare centre
- Payment of first aid renewals
- Branded polo shirts and jackets provided
- And loads more!
Newly graduated/provisionally registered teachers are welcome to apply.
Educare completes safety checks on all employees.
How to apply
Please send your CV, qualifications along with the listing reference to:
(027) 254 1919
Vacancy reference #:1HAJx0
ECE centre details
23 Norfolk St, Regent, Whangarei
3 Grey Street, Regent, Whangarei 0112