Time for a change? Your early childhood career is waiting!
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have a teaching role for you!
We are looking for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa, to work in our busy babies room. This is a full-time, permanent position. Experience working with 0 to 2 year olds is desirable for this position, and strong verbal and written English communication skills are essential. You must be flexible to work any shifts between our opening hours of 7.30am–5.30pm. Your sense of humour, energetic nature, flexibility and confidence with learning stories will make you a perfect fit in our supportive, collaborative team.
Changing jobs takes courage, so we’re beside you each step of the way. When you choose Kindercare, you’re choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- The security of a stable, established organisation
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised. Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has tamariki and whānau from a variety of cultures, and we pride ourselves in developing strong, reciprocal partnerships, where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
Our wonderful team at Avonhead would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
3 Avonhead Road, Avonhead, Christchurch
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632