ECE qualified or primary registered teachers
Our beautiful Reggio Emilia inspired centre is looking teachers to complete our team:
- Lead teacher role in Toddler's Room
- Infant's teacher (new graduates are welcome)
- Early preschool teacher (new graduates welcome).
Our team work like a whānau; we are supportive of each other, we have each other's back, we love to eat and have the best team buildings and parties, but most of all we are honest and we all have the passion to provide quality care and education for all children.
More about us:
- 4 classrooms – infant's, toddler's, early preschool room, and transition to school classroom
- Amazing ratio of 1:3 in infant's room, and 1:8 in the 2 older classrooms
- Dedicated mentoring time for PRT
- All permanent staff members are first aid trained
- PDs that are worth your time and we have a curriculum leader who is very knowledgeable in the field of Reggio Emilia practice
- A strong focus on biculturalism and passion for place-based learning.
This is a 32-40 hour work week, very competitive pay rate, discount on childcare if applicable and we have an onsite after school-care exclusively for dedicated teachers who are parents of primary aged children.
If you are looking for a change, a workplace where you can grow not just in teaching practice but in relational skills, come have a chat, please email me and see the difference.
'I have worked with Nurture for almost 6 years and 2 of my boys are Nurture babies. I am quite lucky to have the opportunity to work in a centre where my children receive the best care and at the same time be in a place to learn and continually grow in my career.'
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAJer
ECE centre details
145 Hibiscus Coast Highway, Red Beach
P O Box 10263, Dominion Road, Auckland 1446