Are you ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities?
Our team thrives because we offer:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- The security of a stable, established organisation.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher, with NZ residency or a NZ work visa
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment to excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence in implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children's culture
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play.
This is a full-time, permanent position for a passionate and experienced teacher who has the heart to work with toddlers. A good understanding of the toddler age group and developmental stages is required, along with excellent communications skills and a flexible, adaptable manner. A commitment to building strong relationships with children and families will be important to you, and you’ll be confident with your learning stories.
You will be joining a team where you are valued, appreciated and recognised, and we will offer you:
- Ongoing professional development-leadership development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full-time permanent staff
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
Our centre has a culture of kindness and respect. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where children are safe and loved, while they are learning.
ECE centre details
41 Aotea Drive, Ascot Park, Porirua
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632