Early childcare teacher
Start a new adventure by joining our lovely and cohesive team in our spacious and homely centre in the heart of Avondale.
We are looking for a qualified and registered teacher to join our team in our U2 two area for 32–40 hours each week. We are also looking for qualified and unqualified relievers.
Finding a teacher who shares the drive and passion to ensure children receive the best possible care and education is important to us as is a teacher who:
- Cultivates our values of kindness and respect
- Has a positive attitude
- Is a team player and fosters trusting relationships with the team, whānau and tamariki
- Is motivated and takes initiative to provide meaningful learning opportunities
- Has a sense of fun.
Why work for us?
- We are committed to supporting teachers growth and development - we inspire, help and respect each other. Our experienced teachers will support you through your registration with an excellent Teacher Growth Cycle and PD opportunities
- We are a family-owned centre only licensed for 50 children
- Payment of registration and first aid renewals, all staff meetings
- Very well resourced
- Heavily discounted childcare fees for your own children
- We value our team.
- And more.
Check out our Facebook page to gain a better feel for who we are.
ECE centre details
1836-1848 Great North Road, Avondale, Auckland
P O Box 19470, Avondale, Auckland 1746