Our Puna is located in Manaia, a 20-minute drive south of Coromandel township.
We are a Puna Reo, committed to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and memorable experiences in te reo. We are seeking a highly motivated teacher to inspire and be part of our great whānau. We have a strong emphasis on care and education within the philosophy of our mātāpono/principles. Being a speaker of te reo Mōari will be an advantage.
This is an excellent chance to join our friendly, vibrant and dynamic learning community. Early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Subsidised childcare (if applicable)
- Support with teacher registration
- A committed whānau and support from the community
- Regular non-contact time
- Fantastic resources.
Your teacher responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver curriculum founded on play-based learning around an ongoing and developing project
- Create positive learning environments
- Build good, open communication with children, families and staff. We have a positive family-like feel at our centre
- Observe and record children's growth, development and behaviour using electronic and paper form portfolios
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
- Have a recognised ECE qualification, and teacher registration.
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher dedicated to early childhood learning and care we look forward to hearing from you. Once we receive your CV we will forward you our application form.