Early childhood teacher - Tawa and Aotea
Time for a change? Your career is waiting!
If you are ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have a position for you!
This is a permanent position for a qualified and registered ECE teacher, moving between two centres located in Tawa and Aotea. This role is 40 hours per week, and you will be rostered 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am–6pm. The ideal person will be flexible and enjoy working with various age groups.
Our team thrive because we offer:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
What we are looking for?
- A qualified and registered ECE teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment to excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence in implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play.
We recognise it can be an anxious time to move to a new job. So we've made it easier for you to take the leap. Apply during the month of April and if you are successfully employed in this permanent role we'll give you:
- your 10 days paid sick leave AND
- 1 weeks annual leave
from your first day of employment (*T&C's apply). No more waiting 3–6 months for entitlements.
If you want to work for an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
25 Main Road, Tawa, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632