Learning support co-ordinator
This is a job share position between Heretaunga Intermediate (0.6) and Camberley School (0.4). The position can be filled by one applicant full-time, or two applicants for the stated FTTE.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of, and ability to use appropriate and analyse assessments
- Complete assessments of students identified as requiring learning and behaviour support
- Complete the required forms to access support and/or funding
- Liaise with outside agencies
- Liaise with whānau
- Maintain accurate and evolving student database
- Collaborate with SENCO to co-ordinate and lead IEP meetings
- Access agencies to support student learning
- Continuous monitoring of learning support for identified students
- Liaise with and guide SENCO, Principal, and class teacher to implement necessary programmes and systems.
Position commences as soon as possible.
260 Orchard Road, Hastings
Orchard Road, Camberley, Hastings, 4120
View on map