We are looking someone to fill a position at our beautiful Reggio Centre
We are looking for a strong, permanent, fully qualified educator
Our centre is open 7.30am–5.30pm.
WHY CHOOSE US!!!!!
- Long established centre open 30 years plus
- Centre situated on over 2,000 square metres of land in Central Henderson
- Large natural gardens/ play areas to stimulate children in a safe and nurturing environment
- Natural / homely environment -Staff ratio’s better than Ministry of Education requirements to ensure higher level of care for your children
- Privately owned and operated
- Long term staff, who work together at the centre as a “team”
- High quality resources -Investment in on-going professional development for all staff members
- A real Bright Eyes “family” spirit
- Many different ethnic groups all interact at Bright Eyes together
- Competitively priced fees
- A real commitment to quality early childhood education and care of our child
- A hot lunch meal is provided to all children at the infants and toddler centre making it easier for parents and ensuring a nutritional meal is available
- 4 Year ERO Review.
- Be qualified in ECE education
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be flexible with hours (opening and closing)
- You will be experienced with planning and learning stories
- Have great time management
- Have a passion for teaching
- Work well in a team.
If this sounds like you, we would love too hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAJRX
ECE centre details
5-7 Montel Avenue, Henderson, Auckland
279 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland 1050