Early learning teacher's (2 positions)
We have two exciting full-time opportunities in both the nursery and preschool environment for teachers who are dedicated, passionate, motivated and have the desire to learn. Experienced nursery teachers are ideal but also recent graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply.
We are seeking teachers who recognise the importance of building strong relationships with children, whanau and local community to join our small and supportive team, working alongside our team who are dedicated to children’s development and well-being.
We are a small, family owned centre that pride ourselves on offering high quality learning opportunities and professional development that will support your own individual needs and development. We have a friendly working environment with great management support, while offering high teacher ratios and generous non-contact time provisions.
Skills, experience and attributes we are looking for:
- Passion for working with infants and toddlers
- A high standard of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Caring, respectful and compassionate approach
- A focus on professional development and ongoing learning
- Time management and planning skills
- A collaborative, flexible and energetic team player
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAJHJ
ECE centre details
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch
70 Wildberry Street, Opawa, Christchurch 8023