ECE lecturer - Palmerston North or Dunedin
- Permanent, 37.5 hours per week (1FTE)
- Located in either Palmerston North or Dunedin
Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) is a dynamic bicultural organisation, committed to high quality teaching and practice for early childhood and primary education. The organisation has a focus on initial teacher education which is delivered via blended learning.
Be a passionate ECE lecturer, scaffolding students to become confident, professional teachers or leaders. Utilise your enthusiasm, skills, experiences to inspire, whilst incorporating values of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Work as part of a collaborative organisation, come and join our team of Lecturers, who share your commitment to a bi-cultural early childhood curriculum.
You will have the following:
- Experience or strong interest in teaching and mentoring adults at a tertiary level
- Teacher registration is essential
- Experience in eLearning is particularly desirable
- Knowledge and fluency in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori is desirable
- A commitment to growing bicultural practice
- A Masters'degree in ECE or relevant discipline, or engagement in post-graduate ECE study is desirable
- Strong community networks
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A current full driver's licence and vehicle for work use.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please visit our website to view the position description and download our application form.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or a NZ work permit.
How to apply
Please send your CV, and direct enquiries to:
(0800) 244 532
Vacancy reference #:1HAJ9T
Tertiary provider details
Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand
Type: Private Training Establishment
191 Thorndon Quay, Thorndon, Wellington
P O Box 12725, Thorndon, Wellington, 6144