Qualified, early learning educator
Are you a FUN person who really enjoys spending time with children, giving them such amazing experiences that they can't wait to come back tomorrow?
Do you want to work for a centre who values you, shares in your successes and cares about you?
Do you have a can do attitude, can you listen and be non judgemental and respectful?
Both of our two Christian childcare centres in Waikanae seek a passionate, motivated and experienced teacher to join us.
This position is suited to a recognised ECE teacher, qualified & provisionally or fully registered.
Ideally you will be a teacher with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and confidence in using Office 365
- A passion for teaching & learning, who is proactive and uses initiative
- Knowledge of various strategies to enhance a positive learning environment based on the children's strengths & dispositions in alignment with whanau aspirations
- Familiarity with He Mapuna te Tamaiti and a willingness to integrate this into your teaching.
- Knowledge of internal evaluation for quality outcomes in different areas.
- Be committed to building and maintaining good relationships with children, parents, Whanau and all staff
- Have a sound working knowledge of the Te Whāriki Early Childhood Curriculum, Tatiako and Tapasa, and confident in the use of te reo.
You will be supported by an experienced supervisor and enjoy being part of team of teachers to provide a quality, engaging and inviting environment, please apply now for this rare opportunity.
How to apply
To show your interest, please send your CV by email
Tess Neal, General Manager
7 Weggery Drive, Waikanae 5036
(027) 632 9582
ECE centre details
2 Queens Road, Waikanae Beach
7 Weggery Drive, Waikanae, Wellington 5036