Community kindergarten teacher
Join our community!
Learning at the Point is a small, established community kindergarten in Pt Chevalier, Auckland. We are a not-for-profit kindergarten with a max. of 22 children per session and our sessions are between 8.30am–3.45pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am–1pm Friday during term time.
Our committed and close-knit team is looking for a qualified or soon-to-be-qualified permanent part-time (18–20 hours/week) ECE teacher to join us. We have a team of 3 long-serving teachers and a part-time administrator. As a community kindergarten, our families are very involved in the running of our kindergarten and kindergarten life. We often hold community events that attract more than just our kindergartens families.
- Have a current practising certificate (full or provisional) and possess a relevant teaching qualification
- Competent in planning, assessments and documentation
- Be an enthusiastic, motivated and positive team player
- Have a passion for early children education and enjoy engaging with children
- Be confident in using technology and online platforms such as Storypark
- Have a good understanding of Te Whāriki and the New Zealand Curriculum.
Learning at the Point
Learning At The Point Community Kindergarten Pt Chev | Facebook
Have a look at our philosophy, life in our kindergarten and feel free to get in touch for a chat anytime.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHmF
ECE centre details
20 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
20 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland 1022