Assistant Manager – Waiuku
Super exciting opportunity for a certified and experienced ECE teacher to grow their leadership capability and shine!
- 2IC role designed to give you growth opportunities and be an essential support to the centre manager and team
- Mentorship to grow your teaching practice within your own centre
- Extend your coaching and mentoring skills
- Competitive subsidized childcare cost.
We are seeking a strong, passionate leader to join our amazing, invested team at Lollipops Waiuku. This role would be a combination of time in the learning programme with our tamariki and supporting the CM with operational requirements.
What you'll need to succeed:
- An experienced certified ECE teacher – full registration required
- A creative thinker - someone who loves thinking outside the box, sharing their ideas, and being a true part of a team
- A leader who values relationships with whānau/families
- A professional who values team support, working collaboratively, and supporting each other
- The ability to builds rapport with ease, and has an passion in children's learning
- Leadership experience and the desire to learn and progress.
Interested? Express your interest! Please follow the link below to complete and application form and upload your CV.
Any queries regarding the position or centre, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHix
ECE centre details
82-84 Queen Street, Waiuku
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143