Session facilitator - (Alicetown / Normandale Playcentres)
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic session facilitator to join our well-resourced and vibrant playcentre communities for two/three sessions per week. You will work alongside our duty teams to plan sessions, facilitate learning using child led play and positive guidance and support the writing of learning stories.
Hours: Alicetown Playcentre: 9am–12pm, 2 mornings a week - Wednesday and either Tuesday or Thursday (6 hours per week)
Normandale Playcentre: 8.45am–12.15pm on Monday mornings. (3½ hours per week).
Our ideal candidate would be available for all three sessions but please contact us if you are only available to work at one playcentre. There may also be additional sessions available at other Lower Hutt Playcentres.
Skills and experience required:
Hold a course 3 playcentre qualification or higher, or equivalent ECE qualification
- A passion for playcentre and its philosophy
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A willingness to upskill to meet new playcentre qualification requirements as required
- Have knowledge and commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Knowledge and understanding of how to apply Te Whāriki
How to apply
Please email your current CV and cover letter or contact for further information
(04) 280 2416
Vacancy reference #:1HAHhJ
ECE centre details
105 Victoria Street, Lower Hutt CBD, Lower Hutt
P O Box 57217, Porirua 5026