Qualified and registered teacher
Little Guys Early Learning Centre is a new centre in rural Karaka due to open in April.
We are seeking a full-time permanent qualified registered ECE teacher who is community minded, a team player and has a passion for early childhood education.
We aspire to empower kaiako, tamariki and whānau with our goals of sustainability and farm programme.
Successful applicants should have:
- A genuine warmth, care and passion for children
- Be a team player who understands their role, embraces collaboration, holds themselves accountable
- Committed, flexible, optimistic and future focused, and turns goals into actions
- Excellent and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence in programme planning, assessment and reflection
- Strong understanding of the Te Whāriki curriculum
- A NZ ECE qualification and be registered
- Be flexible, and love the thrill of working in a progressive centre
- First aid certificate essential
- Most importantly enjoy having fun and being involved in child-led learning and play.
In return we offer you:
- A great team to work alongside
- A place where your ideas are valued
- Non contact time
- On-going support and advice from dedicated, experienced leadership team.
If you are passionate about providing children with a stimulating environment that caters to their needs and encourages play and creativity, apply now!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHgZ
ECE centre details