We are seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic New Zealand registered teacher to join Harakeke, our Y5–6 syndicate. This is a fixed-term maternity leave position from 24 May 2021 to 22 July 2022.
We are a multicultural Enviroschool well known for our friendly children, hardworking staff and supportive community.
It is very important that the successful applicant is able to build and maintain strong trusting professional relationships with children, families and staff.
Applicants should have:
- Proven successful teaching experience
- A commitment to inclusive education and cultural responsiveness
- An interest in exploring collaborative teaching practices
- Well-developed interpersonal and organisational skills
- A positive mindset and good sense of humour.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHam
Morgan Street, Johnsonville, Wellington
Morgan Street, Johnsonville, Wellington, 6037
View on map