Committed to inspiring young minds, we are a family owned and operated early childhood organisation focused on providing the best possible learning outcomes for children.
Licensed for 150 children with 6 classrooms and 3 playgrounds – our brand new Kumeu centre offers a modern, purpose-built facility, second to none. We seek passionate and able teachers for the following rooms:
We value above average child to teacher ratios across all age groups and maintain generous resource and professional development budgets. We have lead teachers for each age group (infants, toddlers, preschool) a full-time chef plus kitchen support, and a full-time administrator.
Furthermore, we can offer:
- A beautiful, well-resourced environment
- A robust induction and training programme, including mentorship towards full registration where necessary
- Above market remuneration
- Ongoing support and advice from a dedicated, experienced, hands-on senior management team
- Childcare discounts
What you will bring in return
- Full or provisional teaching registration
- An ability to develop authentic working relationships with families and colleagues
- A growth mindset and an appetite for personal development
- Sound knowledge of Te Whāriki
- Passion, creativity and positivity.
We’d love to hear from you if you feel that you are a fit for any of these roles.
What’s more, if you refer a friend to this position via ep.education, you’ll be rewarded with $250 in vouchers if they’re successful! T&Cs here.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch on the details below!