Infant/toddler teacher – qualified and registered
Our Reggio Emilia inspired Centre situated in Avondale is spacious, warm, and inviting and reflects the value we place on using natural resources and providing a rich learning environment for our tamariki. In addition to our well-resourced home rooms, we have a separate upstairs atelier and additional learning space for investigations or active movement sessions.
Feedback from the teaching team is that they have fun, feel respected and valued, enjoy the friendly working atmosphere and the supportive management team. They also appreciate the spacious indoor and outdoor environment, the natural resources and that they have the freedom to be flexible throughout the day.
We are currently looking for a qualified and registered teacher with a passion for our youngest tamariki to join our under twos team. Knowledge of the Reggio Emilia and the RIE approaches would be an advantage but a willingness to learn and a love for infants are the most important criteria.
We care about our people and strive to provide a nurturing and enjoyable work environment for all our team.
You will enjoy:
- Generous non-contact time
- Paid planning meetings
- In house teacher registration mentoring, including allocated time monthly
- Support and training by our group curriculum leader, who is very knowledgeable on Reggio Emilia.
- Regular whole group professional development as well as individually tailored PD.
- Monthly room budgets for resourcing – chosen by the teachers.
- Off street car parking
- Whole group fun team building days – the last one was a day at Goat Island
We are owned by two families who are hands on and really care.
Please have a look at our website and social media (Instagram and Facebook) feeds so that you can gather a feeling for the truly unique culture that we are striving to create for our team and families.
Come and see the difference.
ECE centre details
391 Rosebank Road, Avondale, Auckland
P O Box 10263, Dominion Road, Auckland 1446