We are excited to be expanding our teaching family and we have an exciting opportunity for an ECE or primary trained teacher to join our amazing team at Best Start Kaiwharawhara!
At our centre we cherish collaborative learning with our children, community and teachers. Our diverse team celebrate their different cultures and heritages which creates an incredibly supportive environment.
Conveniently located on Hutt Road, and overlooking the beautiful Wellington Harbour, our bustling centre is separated into three separate areas to best support the learning of our children and the development stages they are at. We have very generous indoor and outdoor spaces with playgrounds that allow for fun, exploration and discovery.
Our ideal teacher will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a fun and energetic approach to learning
- Be excellent in all forms of communication
- You will hold an ECE qualification and be registered with the teaching council
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the current ECE Regulations and Te Whāriki
- Enjoy working with toddlers aged 20 months to 3 years old.
Just some of the benefits of joining the BestStart family include:
- Competitive remuneration
- Incredible resources
- Fantastic career pathways so you can progress in your career
- Sick leave available from day one of your employment.
Join us at BestStart Kaiwharawhara before 10th April 2021 and you could be entitled to a $2000 (gross) sign on bonus!*If you are looking for an excellent opportunity with a wonderful team apply today!
Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to join our supportive team – apply online today or for a confidential conversation please feel free to phone Harriett Lawrence, our Recruitment Specialist.
*Terms and conditions apply
ECE centre details
162-168 Hutt Road, Kaiwharawhara, Wellington
P O Box 276177, Manukau City, South Auckland 2241