Teachers (2 positions)
We have 2 full-time permanent teaching positions available commencing at the beginning of term 2, 2021. One position is in a Y7–8 class, the other is a Y6–7 class.
We are seeking collaborative, forward-thinking and innovative educators who:
- Are driven through whanaungatanga
- Demonstrate cultural awareness
- Hold high expectations, all of the time, through the code of professional responsibility and standards for the teaching profession
- Are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Serve our ākonga, whānau and community
- Believe in total hauora.
- Have strong ability to work successfully in a digital learning environment.
- Have an understanding of PB4L
- Are NZ registered.
Visits are encouraged and welcome. Please contact us to arrange a time.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHXc
Cole Street, Dannevirke
Cole Street, Dannevirke, 4930
View on map