Are you an ECE teacher looking for a great new role in central Auckland? Keep reading!
We are seeking enthusiastic and innovative qualified ECE teachers for two well established Parnell centres. There is one position in the U2s, 1 position in the O2s and 1 position for a transition teacher to move between the spaces. We are happy to consider job share and/or any primary trained teachers who would like a change.
Do you enjoy sharing your ideas and collaborating as part of a team?
Are you a great communicator with parents/whānau, especially with current and prospective families within our local community?
Can you work as part of a team and support your peers within a busy environment?
Do you have an understanding of programme planning, evaluations, policies/procedures and can follow children’s routines?
If this is you we can offer:
- A very competitive pay rate
- Half price childcare for the first 6 months, then it becomes free
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Paid time off the floor monthly to work on your teacher registration and support with an experienced mentor
- On site carpark
- Half price for our school holiday programme
- Access to many great community classes (languages, Yoga and Pilates, Arts and crafts) at a reduced rate.
This centre offers children a great programme including Healthy heart, fun community evenings, forest days, Playball, and visits from community people such as firemen, ambulance staff etc.
If you would like a change, you love children and enjoy creating long lasting relationships with the wider community; with a bonus of working with a well-established team, then please apply today!
How to apply
Send your CV with reference #50120 through to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat, call
(09) 930 9539
Vacancy reference #:1HAHUi
ECE centre details
27 Glanville Terrace, Parnell, Auckland
P O Box 37682, Parnell, Auckland 1151