We are looking for two superstar nursery teachers with a passion for teaching and caring for our precious babies. Our new pēpi centre is expected to be open late April. We are looking for a qualified, registered ECE teachers.
At Royals Pēpi Centre we believe in reflecting God’s love through every aspect of our centre and delivering high quality care and education for children underpinned by Christian principles. You do not need to be a Christian to apply for this position, but you do need to be open to and teach respectfully the Christian faith.
We provide a programme of play-based learning that is based around our Christian philosophy and values. This is designed to empower children to gain the most from their early childhood years in a fun, warm and caring environment. We offer a spacious learning environment in a semi-rural location with fantastic views, playground, car parking and all within a supportive teacher and whānau community.
We require a permanent, full-time person with the following attributes:
- Fully qualified and registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Knowledge of the ECE curriculum, regulations, policies and procedures
- Good sound knowledge of program planning, self-review, and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a small and supportive team
- Can be flexible
- Kind, patient and nurturing.
In return, we will offer you:
- A brilliant and caring tight-knit team to work with
- A supportive whānau community
- The support of the board of trustees
- Competitive wages and well-balanced lifestyle
- Professional and passionate centre manager to help provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
ECE centre details
391 Te Mata Road, Havelock North
P O Box 8904, Havelock North 4157