Babies teacher U2
Create your next career opportunity…..
Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working with babies U2 years? In our small, settled babies room, your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care for our younger babies will make you a perfect fit in our two-teacher team.
When you choose our team at Papatoetoe, you’ll be welcomed into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you – and we know how to have fun!
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
What will we offer you? A caring culture where you are valued, appreciated and recognised.
Some of our benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development and career pathways
- 10 days sick leave for full time permanent staff (after 3 months of employment)
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers
- Fully funded teacher registration
- Regular non-contact time
- Funded first aid training
- 50% childcare fees for your child (if relevant)
- Discounted healthcare insurance
- Wellness support services.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a fresh challenge so if new career development energises you, we’d really love to hear from you.
Kindercare Learning Centre - Papatoetoe
ECE centre details
7/533 Great South Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632