Early childhood teacher – Dannemora
Are you a future-focussed early childhood professional, looking for a fulfilling career opportunity? If so, our team have been waiting for you…
We’ll welcome you into our innovative, high-trust environment where you’ll discover a kind, inclusive culture, offering a child-centred curriculum, and a place where we take the time to support and mentor you – and we know how to have fun!
Why choose us?
With more and more families in Dannemora choosing us to care for their children, our enrolments are increasing. So you’ll be joining a growing team, giving you a choice of full time positions, to nurture your potential.
In our small, settled babies room, your skill and heart for providing responsive loving care for older babies, (aged between approximately 1 to 2 years old), will complement our current team.
In our active toddlers room, your creativity and energy will be valued and encouraged – come and make a difference for toddlers!
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher or, you may be in the last 3-6 months of your training or awaiting registration
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
If you want to take your well-deserved place in an organisation that serves with love, values individuals, and understands what it means to develop meaningful careers, we’d really love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
Cratloe Lane, Dannemora, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632