We are on the hunt for an exceptional team leader
Position available mid-June
For one year in the Harakeke room (2–3½ year-olds) leading the under three year-old teams – covering maternity leave, moving through to lead the Kāmata team (3–5 year-olds) permanently.
We are seeking:
- A qualified and registered ECE teacher who is fun and bubbly
- An experienced team leader/senior teacher or someone with lots of experience as an intentional quality teacher ready to step into a leadership role
- A team focused person who will work alongside and inspire our current teaching teams
- A great communicator with the ability to communicate well with others at all levels
- Someone who teaches with an abundance of aroha and respect
- A confident, compassionate person who shows initiative and is committed to respectful practices when caring for all tamariki
- A passionate and enthusiastic kaiako who will create a curriculum that enhances the learning of all tamariki
- Someone with a strong knowledge of planning, assessment, internal evaluation, bicultural practice and ECE compliance.
Look us up on our website, Instagram and Facebook and send your CV our way if you would like to join our team.
ECE centre details
Eden Early Learning 150 Tahunanui Drive, Tahunanui, Nelson
40 Maitland Avenue, Stoke, Nelson 7011