We are committed to providing high quality care where tamariki are supported in their interests and learning. We have a park close by where we can explore our natural outdoor environment which our tamariki enjoy.
We are looking for a teacher that has a true passion for educating and empowering our tamariki. Primary caregiving and creating a culture of kindness are key philosophies of our centre. We believe that relationships are integral to allowing both children and staff to feel supported and to thrive.
We will facilitate our candidate to grow and develop with our help and support.
- A modern and spacious
- Regular non-contact time
- A supportive environment where whānau is key
- Ongoing professional development
- A committed owner and manager who will support your teaching journey
- A car park
- Excellent salary
- An ability to both be a part of, and add to, our centre culture
- Opportunities for growth and progression.
If you are wanting to join our team and empower our tamariki while progressing your own career path, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHMi
ECE centre details
3 Pacific Rise, Mt Wellington, Auckland
3 Pacific Rise, Mount Wellington, Auckland 1060