Infants and toddlers teacher
This centre is owned and operated by Early Learning Counties Manukau, a subsidiary of Counties Manukau Kindergarten Association.
Are you brimming with energy, passion and creativity? Are you a fully registered ECE qualified teacher and looking to continue your journey in the field of EC education? Join our fun-loving team at ELCM Park Estate!
We are seeking a dedicated, passionate teacher who has a love for working with infants and toddlers. You will need to have a calm, patient and centred personality with a thoughtful approach to nurturing and guiding U2s, which is demonstrated through respectful practice and a caring nature. You will preferably have a wealth of experience working with our youngest tamariki.
Key skills and experience:
- Hold a NZ ECE teacher qualification (Level 7) and be provisionally or fully registered as an ECE teacher in New Zealand
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education and care
- Experience in an inspired Reggio centre would be advantageous
- Above all, have fun while working alongside a fabulous team and group of children!
- A brand new, purpose-built centre nestled in large grounds with beautiful natural spaces. We are currently licensed for 50 children
- An experienced team, ready to welcome new members to our growing centre
- A range of professional learning opportunities and great professional support
- Support for provisionally certificated teachers, through an in-depth mentoring programme.
Potential applicants are encouraged to visit the centre. Please contact the Centre Manager on (09) 298 3081 to arrange a suitable time for a visit.
Start date: To be negotiated
Hours required: Monday–Friday (40 hours).
ECE centre details