Y3–5 Scale A teacher
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic class teacher who is collaborative, has a growth mindset and can help our tamariki learn and grow using their heart, hands and heads.
This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive teaching and leadership team with a positive school culture where tamariki are empowered.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Enjoys being challenged, is a team player and brings energy to their position
- Has a sound pedagogical knowledge and is culturally responsive
- Thrives in a collaborative, creative and fun environment
- Recognises that a multicultural community is a gift
- Will promote learner agency, integrated inquiry and is innovative.
If you are passionate about meeting the needs of tamariki and are able to provide engaging learning experiences, we look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply
Please send your CV, please state your strengths, areas of interest in the covering letter and direct enquiries to:
Martin Hett, Principal
(04) 299 4579
Vacancy reference #:1HAHKh
54A Matai Road, Raumati South
P O Box 2007, Raumati Beach, Paraparaumu, 5255
View on map