Certified infant and toddler kaiako
We are a small family owned and operated centre.
Families and children are the heart of what we do. We offer a unique arts approach and empower every child to learn through creativity and wonder.
What we are looking for...
- A certified, gentle and nurturing superstar teacher to join our nursery
- Values and understands the importance of play-based learning and relationships with teachers, parents, whānau and tamariki
- Passionate about infant and toddler development
- Sees themselves as a life long learner
- Shares our philosophy and embraces our unique arts approach
- Understands the process of internal evaluation as we strive for on-going growth and learning.
Our nursery space offers a calm and unhurried environment inspired by the RIE approach where our tamariki explore and discover as individuals. We believe in having key teachers that follow the interests, rituals and routines of our tamariki.
The is a permanent full-time position of 35 hours a week.
What we can offer you…
- A passionate and dedicated pedagogical team, including the co-owner/centre manager who is an experienced and fully registered teacher
- Learning and observing in practise how the arts can be incorporated in a gentle and child-led way towards learning and development for all tamariki
- Uniform which includes 2 tops and a jacket
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Generous non-contact time
- A supportive and caring environment where we value our teachers
- Quality ratios.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHK4
ECE centre details
796 Main North Road, Belfast
P O Box 105848, Auckland City, Auckland 1143