About the Company:
Located in Howick, Auckland, we are a purpose-built on a 1.5-acre site to provide a stimulating, enjoyable educational experience for young children. Our qualified and experienced teachers work in dedicated spaces for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and believe in a warm, calm, and nurturing approach to education.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced centre manager for a fixed-term of 12 months to cover a period of parental leave, role to commence in June. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is experienced in leadership, management, and business administration. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established leader who is passionate about delivering quality educational outcomes and has the experience to strategically drive our centre forward. Are you up for the challenge?
- 2+ years’ centre management/senior leadership experience
- Full NZ teacher registration and ECE teaching qualification
- Expert knowledge of current ECE practices and Ministry of Education regulations (including ERO)
- Genuine passion for children and the ability to deliver quality learning environments
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
What we offer:
- A collaborative and supportive team environment
- Passionate and professional teachers and support staff
- Competitive remuneration
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply
Please apply online by visiting the vacancy link.
People and Culture
(09) 213 5377
ECE centre details
197 Whitford Road, Whitford
P O Box 6199, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141