Time for a change?
If you're a caring, nurturing teacher who is ready for a new direction, we have a position for you in one of our preschool teams. You will have previous work experience and a good understanding of the developmental stages of either our younger preschoolers aged 2½–3½ or, our older preschoolers aged 3½–4½.
What are we looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher or, you may be in the last 3–6 months of your training or awaiting registration
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that’s respectful and responsive to children’s culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
Changing jobs take courage, so we’re beside you each step of the way.
When you choose Kindercare, you’re choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment where you are valued and appreciated
- The security of a stable, established organisation and
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits, career pathways and enviable future opportunities
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers.
Your positive energy and passion for teaching preschoolers will make you a perfect fit in our well established centre.
We would love to hear from you if this full-time position sound like the next role for you.
ECE centre details
138 Golfland Drive, Botany Downs, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632