Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced service manager to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
The ideal candidate will be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. To prosper in this role, you should be fluent in risk management and home-based ECE regulations.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance programme
- Develop and review company policies
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to regular audits
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes
- Liaise with the management, visiting teachers, educators and parents
- Documentations and home assessment
- Responsible for MOE & ERO.
- Bachelor’s degree ECE
- 3–5 years’ proven experience in home-based ECE
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- MOE home base licensing criteria knowledgeable
- ERO knowledgeable.
If this is you, please contact Trina Tuki.