ECE qualified and certificated teacher
If you are wanting to work in a small centre with family values then look no further. We are wanting to find the right fit for our centre and someone who is looking to be part of a team that grow together. We are family owned and have a supportive structure in place to help the team grow.
We are a fun-loving, professional, happy and hardworking team who are looking for our next qualified teacher to join our team. Our motive is to create a ‘learning community’ where children, teachers, parents and families feel a genuine sense of belonging and are involved in our programmes. We are a centre/family inspired by nature, respectful relationships and inspiring and culturally inclusive environments.
Our ideal candidate requires the following criteria:
- Bring dedication, be present and passionate about empowering children
- Build respectful, responsive and supportive relationships with children, whānau and colleagues
- Is able to work with a high degree of initiative, flexibility and collaboration
- Able to demonstrate current knowledge of curriculum (Te Whāriki), pedagogy and assessment
- Contributes to the development of a reflective and respectful professional culture
- NZQA recognised ECE qualification, a current practicing certificate and the right to work legally in New Zealand.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHC4
Amber Early Learning Centre
ECE centre details
45 Fraser Street, Tauranga South, Tauranga
28 Landscape Road, Mount Eden, Auckland