ECE registered teacher U2
We are looking for an experienced childcare teacher that is able to commit full-time to educating and looking after babies within our centre. You will be reporting to a head teacher and will be working alongside passionate and friendly staff. There are currently 3 teachers along with 12 babies in our U2 room.
Located in Otahuhu, Church Street Educare is licensed for 90 children and has a team of around 12–15 staff members. Having been acquired by the current owners 2 years ago, the centre has been fully refurbished and revitalized to be performing now at maximum occupancy. The team is energetic, attentive, and people-focused. You will be supporting them in ensuring that the children of this day care receive the best early childhood education possible.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has:
- Full ECE registration or provisional
- Prior experience in teaching
- Display sound knowledge of Te Whāriki and curriculum planning to meet the needs and interests of our tamariki and parents/whānau aspirations
- Technologically capable to do continuous learning stories
- The ability to proactively work within a team environment; setting goals, offering feedback and celebrating with the team when they achieve
- Proficiency in self-reviewing for further improvement
- Attentiveness towards children
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with parents and whānau
- Punctuality along with exceptional communication skills between children, parents, staff, and management.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAHBJ
ECE centre details
37-39 Church Street, Otahuhu, Auckland
58 Onetaunga Road Chatswood, Auckland 0626