E wātea ana tētahi tūranga kaiako ki Te Uru Karaka Kōhanga Reo.
He tūranga mō te 35–40 hāora i a wiki
Ānei ngā hiahia o te whānau o Te Uru Karaka Kōhanga Reo:
- Me matatau te kaitono ki Te Reo Māori
- E taea ana te mahi ngātahi ki ngā kaimahi me te whānau
- E hiahia ana te kaitono ki te whakapakari, ki te whakawhānake i ōna pukenga
- E ngākaunui ana ki te poipoi i ngā mokopuna.
We are seeking a teacher to join our Kohanga Reo whānau,
On Massey Campus, Palmerston North
This is a 35–40 hrs permanent position
Applications are sought from applicants who possess the following:
- Fluency in Te Reo Māori and experience in Tikanga
- Able to work effectively with other staff members and the whānau
- Willingness to upskill and participate in professional development
- Actively and positively engage with our mokopuna.
Nau Mai, Haere Mai
Ka timata te tūranga nei hei te Pēpuere 2021
In return we offer an excellent working environment and opportunity for personal and professional development. All applicants will be required to undergo a formal reference and police vetting check.
Interview dates to be negotiated
For a copy of the job description you can also email Tania Te Tau.
How to apply
Please email your expressions of interest along with your CV and 2 current referees to:
Tania Te Tau
(027) 245 9675
Vacancy reference #:1HAHB3
Te Kōhanga Reo o Te Uru Karaka
ECE centre details
Drysdale, Massey University, Palmerston North
P O Box 38741, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045