Certified ECE teacher
We’re about diversity, equity, the places we have come from, and the opportunities we have ahead of us. Come join the family!
- Conveniently located in the heart of Richmond, our modern, purpose-built centre is warm, safe and welcoming.
- We value a Primary Care approach where teacher/child relationships are fostered
- Our centre follows tikanga practices and use te reo Maori to reflect the dual heritage of Aotearoa
- Subsidised Childcare
- Paid teaching registration and first aid
- Part-time position – 20+hours per week.
Active Explorers Richmond are looking for a certified ECE teacher who understands the learning needs of the busy and inquisitive toddler age group. As an inclusive and passionate group of teachers we acknowledge the importance of parents as first teachers and encourage relationships between teachers, parents and whānau.
We're about finding joy in learning. We encourage children to make wise learning choices that show respect for themselves, each other and the environment. Children are supported to grow empathy, to take risks, to develop social skills, to build relationships and grow independence.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An NZ ECE teacher qualification and hold current ECE registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to quality education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures
- Flexibility with working across all age groups.
If you would love an informal chat, a visit or just some more information to form a better view of what this opportunity looks like for you - please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAH8e
Active Explorers Richmond
ECE centre details
6D Champion Road, Richmond, Nelson
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143