ECE/primary trained teacher – preschool
We are currently looking for a teacher to join our teaching family, omeone who loves to work with preschool aged children and understand their developmental needs. Someone with a smile ready for the day.
What you will be seeing:
- We love our children and support their families and whanau within our community
- We strive to daily for best practices and high standards of teaching
- We dress up we play and are the biggest goof balls we can be
- Respectful practices – respecting values, diversity and everyone is ALWAYS included
- Low child:adult ratios
- Have supportive team members
- An unhurried environment to explore and learn through hands-on activities and play
- No Gossip: We dont tolerate gossip, bullying or have anyone feel excluded (this goes for children, families and every single person within the centre).
In return We are looking for:
A teacher that can play, advocates for children and their whanau and comes with the right mindset for working with children
We also offer:
- In house mentoring
- Registration and professional development is all paid for you
- Professional development of your choice to further develop your mad skills
- Mental health days
- 50% off childcare.
Read more about us on our Facebook page.
- Teachers registration from the Teaching Council in NZ (or in process of gaining registration)
- Recognised ECE or primary qualifications (secondary qualifications are currently not included in our criteria please)
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (or in process of gaining visa)
- No results on Police Vet.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAH5T
Junior Junction Lunn Ave
ECE centre details
108 Lunn Avenue, Mt Wellington, Auckland
P O Box 26481, Epsom, Auckland 1344