Teachers for NMSSA Study
NMSSA is seeking teachers with curriculum interests, responsibilities or skills in the arts or technology.
12 positions nationwide for highly effective and committed teachers to be trained as NMSSA assessors and to implement the 2021 programme with Y4 and Y8 students across New Zealand, in term 3.
We are seeking teachers:
- With curriculum interests, responsibilities or skills in the arts or technology
- Who are able to clearly demonstrate cultural responsiveness to, and affinity with, children from diverse backgrounds, particularly Māori and Pacific
- Who can communicate and establish relationships effectively with children, teachers and parents
- Who can follow procedures and work accurately with attention to detail; and
- Who can work confidently with digital technology and new software.
Tertiary provider details
362 Leith Street, Dunedin North, Dunedin
P O Box 56, Dunedin, 9054