Early childhood teacher
Centrally located, our big busy centre has a big beautiful heart!
Part-time or full-time hours available! Come join..
- Full-time or job share interest welcome
- PD that is best aligned with our community and needs of our teaching team
- Subsidised childcare
- Paid teaching registration and first aid.
With a dynamic mix of in-training and trained teachers it's not just the children at Active Explorers who have a love of learning!
As centre manager of Active Explorers Blenheim, I am excited to be taking my team on a trajectory of positive growth, and invite you to join in on the journey. We are seeking an outstanding teacher to join our vibrant and capable team. If supporting children’s social and emotional competence, engagement and learning is your idea of awesome then this is the job for you!
Key skills and experience we're seeking:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification with relevant experience teaching in NZ
- Current teaching registration
- Ability to teach children in a positive, nurturing way
- Must be passionate, caring, and committed to education
- Knowledge of ECE regulations, policies and procedures.
We would love to hear from passionate, professional teachers who want the best outcome for our children and thrive on creating an amazing and collaborative team culture.
Email us if this position would see you moving into the region. You may like to check out all that Marlborough has to offer on https://marlboroughnz.com/
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAGx6
Active Explorers Blenheim
ECE centre details
27 Redwood Street, Blenheim
P O Box 105843, Auckland City, Auckland 1143