Qualified or third year student
We are looking to employ a registered and qualified ECE teacher to join our friendly team, as one of our long serving staff planning to retire.
We offer a fun, relaxed, and down-to-earth working environment, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as exciting team-building opportunities. As a small centre with a licence of 25 tamariki, we are a whānau based and we work closely with our community.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Hold an ECE teacher qualification
- Current registration/practising certificate
- An understanding of intentional teaching practices or a willingness to strengthen these skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to produce quality planning, assessment and evaluation
- A commitment to provide quality education and care for our learning community
- A genuine awareness of bicultural practices.
We would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
For the right applicant we can be flexible with hours.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAGuT
ECE centre details
1 Carey Street, Kihikihi