Early childhood teacher - Johnsonville and Lower Hutt
Time for a change? Your early childhood career is waiting!
If you're ready for a new direction, positive energy and enviable future opportunities, we have a position for you!
Our team thrive because we offer:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration, and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- The security of a stable, established organisation
What we are looking for?
- An ECE qualified and registered teacher, with NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a team
- A genuine commitment to excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence in implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- An ability to provide care and learning that's respectful and responsive to children’s individual needs
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- A caring and nurturing teacher who believes in each child's potential.
This is a full-time, permanent position, moving between two centres located in Johnsonville and Lower Hutt. You will be working 40 hours per week, with rostered 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7.30am–5.30pm. Usually you will be aware of where you are working the following week. The ideal person would be flexible and enjoy working with various age groups.
Our friendly team would love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
129 Burma Road, Johnsonville, Wellington
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632