Due to management changes, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong, passionate leader at Turitea. Our small community based centre is set on rural land that overlooks tranquil surroundings of Papatūānuku. This environment aligns with our philosophy, which is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and Pikler theory.
As a head kaiako, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of your rūma
- Leadership of the teaching team
- Confident in programme/planning and areas of the curriculum
- New enrolments.
If you have great communication skills, are confident in your ability to lead by example and can offer wonderful support networks, we are looking for you! In return here at Turitea we offer:
- Continued professional development
- Generous teacher research time
- Two kaiako only days a year
- Opportunities to be part of inspiring leadership development
- First aid/registration paid
- Generous leave entitlements.
To be successful in this application, you must hold a Full Practising Certificate.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAGr9
ECE centre details
Ag Research Grasslands 1 Dairy Farm Road, Palmerston North
C/- AgResearch Grasslands Private Bag 11008, Palmerston North