We invite a skilled centre manager to lead our professional and capable team of teachers. This is a great opportunity for someone to further their leadership skills.
As centre manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day running of the centre operations and the possess the ability to change priorities as required
- To inspire your team and make a difference to children's learning outcomes
- Working to deadlines and leading your team in planning and curriculum
- To demonstrate leadership and professionalism with a strong focus on legislation and health and safety
- Provide accountability and accept responsibility for your centre and your staff and understand financials, budgets, and marketing or growth strategies
- Retain and lead the team to best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Building occupancy through effective marketing and community relationships
- Ensuring the centre’s curriculum and compliance standards are met.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Provide quality education that meets the needs of families/whānau
- Have 2–5 years’ experience as a centre manager and current registration
- Confident in being able to lead your team through an ERO review, have a sound understanding of internal evaluation and overseeing staff appraisals and teaching registrations
- The ability to build a team culture that highlights the companies vision and values and you understand the importance of health and safety, quality early childhood practice and the licensing criteria
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Infocare and have a clear understanding of ratio requirements.
You will be supported by the operations manager and will work in a collaborative partnership. Ongoing professional learning opportunities will be available to support you in this role. If you have the ability to build positive relationships with staff, children and their whānau then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAGg3
ECE centre details
1 Prictor St, Papakura Central, Auckland
465 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052