Programme leader – Bachelor of Teaching
Te Rito Maioha Early Childhood New Zealand (ECNZ) – a leading provider of new knowledge, fresh thinking and best practice for early childhood education. Focused on shaping the future of early childhood education so every child thrives and learns.
A pedagogical leadership position is available in our Undergraduate Programme team. Do you have a passion for teaching and research in the Early Childhood sector?
The successful applicant will lead initial teacher education changes, review and moderation of the Bachelor of Teaching (ECE) programme, whilst teaching online in the programme themselves. This role entails coaching and mentoring academic teaching staff, so they deliver high quality teacher education to our students in the programme.
You will have the following:
- Proven professional leadership and programme/qualification development skills
- Experience online teaching and/or mentoring adults at tertiary level
- Ability to articulate e-pedagogy
- A Masters degree in education (advantageous) or relevant ECE teaching qualifications
- Early childhood education sector experience
- Teacher registration (essential)
- Sound knowledge, commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Knowledge in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga Māori (advantageous)
- Enthusiasm for undertaking research within a collaborative framework
- Willingness and ability to travel within New Zealand
- A current full driver's licence and vehicle for work use.
We are a great place to work, offer study leave, professional development provisions, research activity involvement, whilst in a supportive, collaborative team environment. This role can be located in any of our 11 locations across Aotearoa/ New Zealand.
Need more information?
For further information, email or phone Graeme on (09) 438 1960 or cell number listed.
Applicants must hold New Zealand residency or a NZ work permit.
How to apply
Please send your CV and direct enquiries to:
(022) 088 6743
Vacancy reference #:1HAGeZ
Te Rito Maioha (Early Childhood NZ)