ECE team leader
Our ECC team leader role is based within Te Aroha Noa Community Services in Palmerston North. Te Aroha Noa is a multi-disciplinary, community development organisation situated in the heart of Highbury in the western suburbs.
We are looking for a professional, passionate and enthusiastic educational leader, committed to maximising the educational potential of children and their whānau.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or higher
- Experience in a whānau centred educational approach
- Experience as an educator
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment
- Experience in developing, supporting and growing teams
- Interest in aligned education and community perspective.
For further information about Te Aroha Noa visit our website
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, CV and any enquiries to:
Box 7141, Palmerston North 4443
(06) 358 2255
ECE centre details
24 Brentwood Avenue, Highbury, Palmerston North
P O Box 7141, Pioneer Highway, Manawatu 4443