Due to significant role growth we are looking for a passionate kaiako to join our whānau in providing quality education and care.
So what makes us so special?
“It makes me feel happy to be surrounded by children who are full of colourful ideas. Assisting them to treasure their independence is the most precious part of it. The team of teachers here are so supportive, jolly natured and experienced. I love working with them. Looking forward to fulfilling everyone's expectations and bond with families, tamariki and kaiko.” – Educare Warkworth Kaiako
We are growing rapidly and as a result, we are now on the lookout for another kaiako to support the team. Our centre offers opportunity for mentoring support and personal growth, a great reputation within the community and a supportive and caring team. The centre is easily accessible with plenty of parking as well as being surrounded by an endless choice of food outlets to tempt you on your lunch break or dinner on the way home!
Educare offers our employees:
- A supportive, passionate and caring team to be a part of
- The opportunity to negotiate your work hours to suit whānau life
- A family-owned and orientated workplace
- Ongoing access to professional development
- An excellent programme for supporting provisional teachers to get their full registration
- A supportive workplace, who grows their own leaders internally
- A fund to support the wellbeing of our kaiako
- Payment support for teacher certification
- 50% off childcare for your children at an Educare centre
- Payment of first aid renewals
- Branded polo shirts and jackets provided
- And loads more!
Newly graduated, provisionally registered, fully registered and primary trained teachers are welcome to apply.
Full-time and part-time option available for negotiation.
Educare completes safety checks on all employees.
How to apply
Vacancy reference #:1HAGE9
ECE centre details
8 Fairwater Road The Grange, Warkworth
Unit 17 Grange Business Park 67 - 69 Auckland Road, Warkworth 0910