Create your career…..
Changing jobs takes courage, so we’re beside you each of the way. If your passion is to create a world of wonder and discovery for our preschoolers aged 3½–5 years, we have a role for you! Your respectful care, warmth, sense of humour, flexibility and ability to build responsive relationships, will make you a perfect fit in our centre.
When you choose Kindercare, you’re choosing:
- An innovative, high trust environment
- The security of a stable, established organisation
- Market-leading professional development
- A team that values curiosity, collaboration and connection
- A child-centred, responsive curriculum
- A kind, inclusive culture, where we have fun!
- Generous team benefits and career pathways
- Support and mentoring for provisionally registered teachers.
What are we looking for?
- Preferably an ECE qualified and registered teacher or, you may be in the last 6 months of your training or awaiting registration
- A passion for rituals and responding intentionally to children’s cues and play
- An ability to work collaboratively and supportively within a team
- A genuine passion for excellence and growth
- Alignment with our values: safe, loved and learning
- Confidence with learning stories and implementing and bringing all areas of the curriculum to life
- Ability to provide care and learning that's respectful and responsive to each child's culture
- A commitment to building strong, reciprocal relationships with children and families.
This full-time position is for an immediate start once we find the right person. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
ECE centre details
285 Lincoln Road, Henderson, Auckland
60 Greville Road, Pinehill, Auckland 0632