Kindergarten teacher – Cornwall Park Nature
Part-time and relief teachers in our Cornwall Park Nature/Forest programme.
Incorporating Te Whāriki, based on the forest school model,and operating entirely in the outdoors, we operate a child led, small group, experiential, play programme. In addition to over 20 years of centre based nature programmes Play and Learn have been operating and developing this model in Aotearoa for the past 12 years.
Would you like the opportunity to work in this fabulous natural environment with a supportive, and experienced team? Do you enjoy working in and connecting with nature? We have part-time and relieving positions available for passionate, qualified or nearing completion teachers
Our philosophy is play based, child led, democratic and respectful; integrating our natural and beach environments as our first teacher. Training will be provided to the successful candidate/s.
- Have respectful communication skills
- Engage with tamariki, kaiako and whānau I meaningful ways
- Enjoy challenge and learning new skills and ideas and value working entirely in the outdoors
- Undertake portfolios and programme planning to a high standard
- Participate in outdoor nature based ECE training programmes
For further information please contact Iuliana.
How to apply
Please send your CV, relevant information and direct enquiries to:
Iuliana Martin, Professional Leader
3 Torkar Rd, Clarks Beach
(027) 230 0424
ECE centre details
59 McKenzie Road Kingseat, Waiau Pa
P O Box 203002, Waiau Pa, South Auckland 2345